- The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), based in Barcelona (Spain) and partner of the iHERITAGE project, has published a call of interest for contracting technical assistance for the implementation of ASCAME’s “Living Labs” Work package nº3 in the context of the iHERITAGE’s project. ASCAME invites all interested parties who meet the requirements to submit their proposals.
Deadline for submission: deadline extended to the 28th July 2022, 12pm CET
( 12th of July 2022, 24h CET)
For more information about the assignment:
- Goal: to hire external technical assistance for the methodological design, preparation, tutoring and implementation of training sessions, as part of ASCAME’s Living Labs.
- Contractor: The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
- Category: External subcontracting technical assistance in iHERITAGE project.
- Deadline for submitting proposals is the 28th July 2022, 12pm CET.
- You can submit your proposal by email to email@example.com
– The email must contain attached:
- The economical proposal (VAT excluded and VAT included).
- The documents specified in Article 7 of this call of interest.
- Subject: “iHERITAGE technical assistance for the implementation of ASCAME’s Living Labs”.
For more information and to obtain the official tender package, please CLICK the following link.