The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), based in Barcelona (Spain) and partner of the iHERITAGE project, has published a Call for sub-grants for the valorisation of cultural heritage through new technologies. The specific aim of this Call is to select innovative ICT projects proposed by individual researchers, university departments, NEETSs, young people, and women, which will be awarded funds for the constitution of spin-offs, co-patenting and will benefit from facilitation, commercialisation and capitalisation activities offered by the iHERITAGE project of the ENI CBC MED programme.
Deadline for submission extended: 31st of August 2023, 09:00am CEST
For more information about the assignment:
– Contractor: The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
– Category: External services sub-grants in iHERITAGE project.
– The email must contain attached:
- The economical proposal (VAT included, unless the entity could recover VAT)
- The documents to be completed specified in section 8 (List of Annexes) of this call for sub-grants.
- Subject: “iHERITAGE ASCAME: Call for sub-grants”.
For more information and to obtain the official tender package, please CLICK the following link: Call for sub-grants iHeritage – ASCAME