- June 22-23, 2022 will see the first edition, in virtual format, of the networking event between European and Canadian players united by the free trade agreement
Registration is officially open for the CETA BUSINESS FORUM, the first major online matching event aimed at companies and professionals who want to strengthen the internationalization activity and their network between Europe and Canada.
The virtual event will open on June 22, 2022 with two days of educational and informative panels, called CETA TALKS. In the meantime, participants will be able to meet in a large exhibition area dedicated to B2B meetings, which will remain active until June 30, 2022.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ASCAME MEMBERS
- ASCAME members are given the opportunity to participate at the event with a 20% discount on all participation packages.
- ASCAME can select speakers among its network to participate in the CETA TALKS.
- ASCAME members can organize a country or sector presentation to illustrate the specific attraction measures in the country to potential investors, companies and professionals.
If you are interested in any of these perks, please send a message to email@example.com.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to promote oneself and gain international visibility by establishing contacts and creating new opportunities for exchange and growth, both at present and in the future, to become part of a network that will remain active on a permanent basis through the CETA BUSINESS NETWORK.
The conference will take place through a digital platform able to reproduce an exhibition event at 360°, with the presence of virtual spaces for videoconferences, stands and services for the interaction between the participants.
Companies and professionals can register as visitors or join as exhibitors to take advantage of a series of services designed specifically to promote their reality. All visitors will be able to attend the CETA Talks and enter the virtual stands.
The agenda of the CETA TALKS foresees the start of the works on Thursday, June 22 at 5.00 pm, followed by a series of sectoral meetings hosted in two virtual halls dedicated to Europe and Canada.
This is the full schedule of events:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22
- Green Economy and Sustainability: Conference Room Europe – 6.00 pm – 6.50 pm
- Food and Agriculture: Conference Room Europe – 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Start-ups and Young Entrepreneurs: Conference Room Canada – 6.00 pm – 6.50 pm
- Training and Job Opportunities: Conference Room Canada – 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
THURSDAY, JUNE 23rd
- Public Procurement and Services: Conference room Canada – 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Women Entrepreneurs: Conference room Canada – 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Artificial Intelligence and ICT: Conference room Canada – 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Creativity and Fashion: Conference room Europe – 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Automotive and Industrial Machines: Conference room Europe – 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Fintech: Conference room Europe – 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
This program is complemented by “Training Pills” technical and educational sessions designed specifically to provide a thorough understanding of CETA’s implementation.
Through this rich program of talks and B2B meetings, CETA BUSINESS FORUM represents a unique opportunity to create business synergies and networking between countries and companies of the two geographical areas, to provide a platform for the exchange of experiences on the main economic trends of CETA, to know the development opportunities offered by the FTA in key economic sectors, to promote investments and to present development plans or innovative projects.
Don’t wait: reserve your place at the CETA Business Forum!