ProjectDevelop an integrated Mediterranean ecosystem that facilitates technological transfer and commercialization of research results, while strengthening linkages among research, industry, private sector and citizens.
- Face common challenges of the areas involved in the project, all characterized by two phenomena: generalized economic slowdown and serious job deficit.
- Set-up a stable decision-makers group to define an innovation strategy at local level able to coordinate all actions of different players.
- Create Pilot projects mentorship programmes to improve the competencies and capacities to commercialize research results of at least 48 entrepreneurs/researchers
- Improvement in the innovation capacity of the involved regions, and in particular those of the southern shore of the Mediterranean.
- ASCAME – https://www.ascame.org
- CHAMBER OF ACHAIA – http://www.e-a.gr/axaia/shared/index.jsp?context=101
- UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS – SPECIAL ACCOUNT FOR RESEARCH GRANTS – http://www.upatras.gr/en
- Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Shipping of Seville – https://camaradesevilla.com/
- Technological Corporation of Andalusia – https://www.corporaciontecnologica.com/es/
- CAP BON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY – http://www.ccicapbon.org.tn/
- National Agency of Promotion of Scientific Research – http://www.anpr.tn/
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations – http://www.ceeba.org/
- SEKEM Development Foundation – https://www.sekem.com/en/cultural-life/sekem-development-foundation/
- داحتالا ال عام ل ل غرف ال تجاري ة ال م صري ة “غرف ةالا س ك ندري ة /Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce “Alexandria Chamber”/FEDCOC‐AlexCham – http://www.fei.org.eg/index.php/ar/
- Technological development
- Private sector
- 35 organisations belonging to science and research SMEs
- 25 public institutions, notably innovation support organisations
- Representatives of civil society
- Potential investors, such financial institutions and industry