ProjectSupport technological transfer and commercialisation of new AR/VR tools aimed at enhancing the access to Mediterranean UNESCO cultural heritage through augmented and immersive experiences.
- Foster the creation of innovative Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) contents related to some of the world’s most outstanding tangible and intangible cultural heritage, namely 9 involved UNESCO World Heritage List sites: 6 in Italy, 1 in Spain, 1 in Egypt and 1 in Jordan.
- Increase entrepreneurial capacities of young people, public institution staff and researchers through training courses.
- Lead to the creation of a regional centre dedicated to Intangible Cultural Heritage of the Mediterranean region and of the first ICT Cluster of Mediterranean UNESCO cultural heritage.
- Address cross-border issues such as the digital gap and uneven level of innovation culture across the ENI CBC Med Programme countries.
- Sicilian Region – Department of Tourism – https://www.visitsicily.info/en/
- NETWORK OF CASTLES AND MEDIEVAL TOWNS – www.circuitocastelli.com
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations – http://www.ceeba.org/
- Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME) – https://www.ascame.org
- Jordan Society for Scientific Research, Entrepreneurship, and Creativity – https://www.jssr.jo/
- General Department of Antiquities of Jordan – https://portal.jordan.gov.jo/wps/portal/Home/GovernmentEntities/Ministries/Ministry/Ministry%20of%20Tourism%20and%20Antiquities/Department%20of%20Antiquities/!ut/p/z0/fYzBCoJAFAB_Zf2AeCLWfTGRRANNyPYSC636KN9uu8-gv89unToOMwwo6EGRfuGoGS3px8oXtbvKNO-2cSEPTdKmsayOWV5Ubdm0CZwMQQnqf7ReEl9n9QjKaZ42SIOFvkbCwP4t7CA6u3gMs9B0E5IYnwsymgD93jjteTbE3-xXuXtxljKKPr0DAXA!/
- Lebanese American University – https://www.lau.edu.lb/
- University of Algarve – https://www.ualg.pt/en
- Andalusian Public Foundation El Legado Andalusí – https://www.legadoandalusi.es/la-fundacion/
- University of Palermo – Department of Architecture – https://www.unipa.it/Faculty-of-Architecture-00002/
- REGIONE SICILIANA – ASSESSORATO REGIONALE DELLE ATTIVITA’ PRODUTTIVE – http://pti.regione.sicilia.it/portal/page/portal/PIR_PORTALE/PIR_LaStrutturaRegionale/PIR_AttivitaProduttive
- Ministry of Culture, Lebanon- Directorate General of Antiquities – http://www.culture.gov.lb/
- Lebanese National Commission for UNESCO – https://lncu.org/
- CNR – ITABC, Institute for Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage – http://www.itabc.cnr.it/
- Municipality of Byblos-Jbeil – http://www.jbail-byblos.gov.lb/baldati/
- Regiᾶo de Turismo do Algarve – https://www.visitalgarve.pt/es/Default.aspx
- Technological development
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Young people
- Public institution staff
- 300 researchers and ICT specialized staff operating on the commercial development of their research ideas
- 300 employees from public authorities who will benefit from special training courses, aimed to new hard and soft skills enabling them to work in an international environment
- 6,000 NEETS, young people and women
- 10 million tourists visiting UNESCO cultural sites involved in the project
- 2 million general end users, who will be able to access UNESCO cultural heritage’s AR/VR multimedia contents online and off site
- Managers and staff of UNESCO sites
- Universities, researchers, SMEs and spin-offs