- online, Canada
- ARP Group Ltd - Malta Business
ASCAME is an official partner of the first CETA BUSINESS FORUM 2022.
The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (or CETA), is a new trade agreement between the EU and Canada that will simplify the trade in goods and services, resulting in cooperative benefits for citizens and businesses in the EU and in Canada.
The time has come to reap the benefits of this precious legal instrument. This is why ASCAME has joined as a partner the CETA BUSINESS FORUM, an innovative and unique international conference, destined to become a permanent platform dedicated to the development and strengthening of relations between the EU Member States and Canada in the commercial, industrial, technological and educational fields.
This first event will take place entirely online, through an innovative and very immersive platform.
Thematic CETA TALKS are already scheduled on 22nd and 23rd June 2022, which will address the opportunities and benefits of CETA, in the reference sector. There are already CETA TALKS dedicated to:
- Green Economy and Sustainability
- Food and Agriculture
- Start-Up and Young Entrepreneurs
- Public Procurement and Services
- Education and Jobs Opportunities
- Women Entrepreneurship
- AI and ICT
- Creativity and Fashion Industry
Access to the CETA TALKS is completely free. As well as the visit to the exhibitors’ stands at the virtual fair will be free.
Institutions and public and private organizations, companies and professionals, will be able to book a virtual stand for the duration of the event, with the possibility of hosting video conferences, chats, presentation of their products and services, sharing on social networks, promo videos and more.
Moreover, from 22nd to 30th June 2022, there will be a B2B area, dedicated to direct contacts between visitors and companies who have made the booking.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ASCAME MEMBERS
- ASCAME members are given the opportunity to participate at the event with a 20% discount on all participation packages.
- ASCAME can select speakers among its network to participate in the CETA TALKS.
- ASCAME members can organize a country or sector presentation to illustrate the specific attraction measures in the country to potential investors, companies and professionals.
If you are interested in any of these perks, please send a message to email@example.com.