Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aix Marseille Provence
The ASCAME Commission on Consular Cooperation, Business and Investment is chaired by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aix Marseille Provence (France) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region (France) as vice-chair.
The main objectives of the Commission are the following ones:
- Sharing information on thematic events in the Mediterranean between the Commissions' members and their respective partners.
- Developing a network of Mediterranean economic actors specialized in the organisation of "import-export" events or "support to the internationalization" to facilitate exchanges and ensure the promotion of their best-practices beyond the borders.
- Contributing to business development and companies' competitiveness in the Mediterranean.
- Creating and sharing a digital tool "Agenda of events in Europe and the Mediterranean".
- Selection of the main event in a specific territory and support to the participation in the later: contact with the B2B organizers, support on-site and follow-up.