Notice of Contract Award Decision - ORGANIC ECOSYSTEM Project

You are here

ASCAME is pleased to inform that the General Secretariat has made the decision to award the contract for the provision of external audit service concerning ASCAME’s expenditure and revenue verification in the context of the "Boosting cross border Organic Ecosystem through enhancing agro-food alliances (ORGANIC ECOSYSTEM)" project financed under the ENI CBC MED Program.

A deliberation table has been set up on July 22, 2020 in order to evaluate the offers received in accordance with the tender conditions launched by ASCAME.

The award criteria for this contract were as detailed in the Invitation to Tender document: the technical experience element made up 30% of the total score, the certified level of English the 20% and the price element 50% of the total score. 

Therefore, based on the result of the evaluation that has taken place, and having achieved the highest global score according to the evaluation of the different items to be taken into account, the General Secretariat has awarded the contract to DF AUDITORS CONSULTORS, in the global framework of the conditions offered.

The overall score DF AUDITORS CONSULTORS obtained against the award criteria was 71% out of a maximum of 100%. 

We want to thank you all for your interest and time dedicated in this Tender

 
Agenda Date: 
Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 11:30

Related Posts